ADMIN: Re: The Email List Owner and

From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: Brijesh Bhaskaran <Brijesh_B1 -at- verifone -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 10:55:08 -0700

Brijesh Bhaskaran wrote:

> Click http://www.example.com/about/
>
> Cheers!
> Brijesh

Ads cost $50 and must be posted directly through me, not sent straight
to the list, as it says in the rules you received when you subscribed.
The ads are what makes it possible for this list to continue, and
by attempting to avoid the charges for ad postings, you're undermining
this forum for all participants.
I'm sending this to all subscribers as a reminder of the rules
concerning ads. I've removed you from the list and am sending an invoice
separately.

All,
The sponsors of this list (two are listed at the end of each posting),
those who purchase ads on this list (contract agencies, training
and seminar providers, and others), and those who purchase ads
on the TECHWR-L Site (http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/)
are the people who make it possible for this list to continue.
I'd like to strongly encourage you to patronize those supporters of
the list. Email me offline for names and contact information if you need
it.

Eric