resumes - requesting feedback on mine

Subject: resumes - requesting feedback on mine
From: Kimberly <JKWilson -at- concentric -dot- net>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 01:18:12 -0500

I am enjoying the discussion of resumes and interviews. Since I am looking
for my next contract right now, I was wondering if a few of you out there
would review my resume and give me some constructive feedback. The web
format isn't as visually appealing as the print version but the content and
organization are the same. I think it's pretty good, and I have been hired
from the resume and a telephone interview alone, but then, that was two
years ago, and I haven't seen any resumes to compare to, lately. I would
like to learn from others' experiences.

Please don't post to the list, reply directly and I will give you the web
address.

(My apologies if I just broke a posting rule. I don't post very often.)

Thanks.
Kimberly in Atlanta GA
jkwilson -at- concentric -dot- net