RE: WinHelp to HTML Help

Subject: RE: WinHelp to HTML Help
From: "David Knopf" <david -at- knopf -dot- com>
To: "Betsy Shoolbred" <BSHOOLBR -at- ECS-INC -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 12:27:38 -0800

Betsy Shoolbred asked:

| I've searched the TECHWR-L archives and the Internet and have not found
| exactly what I need. I hope you TECHWR-Lrs can help.
|
| I need information on the process of converting WinHelp into HTML. I'm not
| looking for any recommendations on HATs. I'm looking for
| information on the
| method/process used and any caveats/problems associated with the
| conversion.

Well ... the thing is that the methods and processes depend a lot on what
tool(s) you are going to use to do the conversion. Likewise, different tools
present different problems. If you can tell us what tool you are planning to
use, we might be able to give you some useful input.

Regards,

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-550-8367
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Certified RoboHELP Instructor & Consultant
WebWorks Publisher Certified Trainer