RE: Use of "You"

Subject: RE: Use of "You"
From: Rebecca Stevenson <rstevens -at- hubdata -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 13:28:05 -0500

As an almost-graduate of the NU program, I can say that the majority of
their instructors are actually employed full-time in the industry, and
teach part-time (no, I still don't know where they find the energy).

In any case, with the possible exception of a couple who teach courses
in theory, sequestered in academia they definitely are not.

This does not invalidate the issue where other programs are concerned,
but I thought I'd speak up for the soon-to-be alma mater. :-)

Rebecca Stevenson
Technical Writer
Hub Data, Inc.
617-602-3141