RE: WORD styles example with information mapping?

Subject: RE: WORD styles example with information mapping?
From: "Nancy Smith" <smithcds -at- ici -dot- net>
To: "'Nyre, Valerie'" <valerie -at- maas -dot- de>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:03:26 -0500

Whatever you do, do NOT redefine Word's Normal
style! Create your own "My Normal." Changing the
default Normal affects things like the dialog box
you get when you try to index. For example, I
prefer a Normal with 6-12 pt of space above the
paragraph. If I redefine the default Normal, then I
cannot read the indexing dialog box, so I have to
create a style for the Normal I want, but name it
something else.

Nancy