WORD styles example with information mapping?

Subject: WORD styles example with information mapping?
From: "Nyre, Valerie" <valerie -at- maas -dot- de>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 20:21:54 +0100

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to make my first attempt at defining a WORD template so that we can establish document
types.

Can any of you out there help me with the first step?

Where can I find an example of a WORD document using user-defined global styles (preferrably which
implements a structure hierarchy - preferrably information-mapped)?

Thank you very much

Valerie