RE: Team Building

Subject: RE: Team Building
From: "Humbird, Len - CFC" <Humbird -dot- Len -at- cfwy -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:27:39 -0800

I've always considered myself part of the support team for a group of
performers or front-line guys. I make their jobs easier. That's my role.

In Sandy's analogy of auto racing, I figure we're the guys who write the
technical manuals that the design crew and the pit crew uses.

No, it's not really an analogy, but it's fun to think that we're making a
dent in the people who are making dents in the drivers who make dents as
they move society more or less in a forward direction.

And you know what? We're not the ones wearing pagers!!
Yes.