HTML

Subject: HTML
From: "Yeimy Garcia" <ycgarcia -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:58:03 EST

Hello!

Is there a way to take a HTML file and save it as an image? In other words, how can I challenge Screen Shots?

I'm trying to save a page that I am viewing in Netscape...

I found that the only two ways I can save it are as - an HTML file or a Text file. Is there anyway I can make it a graphic and open it in Photoshop without having to actually take screen shots and mess with the resolution until I get the perfect size?

I would really appreciate your help!

Yeimy G