RE: Documentation on a corporate web site

Subject: RE: Documentation on a corporate web site
From: Alexandra Sutherland <Alexandra -dot- Sutherland -at- aspect -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 16:09:43 +1100

On our site we have advisory material which is additional to, but associated
with, our quality management system. It includes information for beginning
tech writers through to experienced tech writers. Such things as checklists
when starting document projects, various templates, styleguides and
standards documents. This is so we can re-use documentation from various
projects.

Cheers
Alex Sutherland
Training and Documentation Manager