Context-sensitive help using Win Help on NT

Subject: Context-sensitive help using Win Help on NT
From: Keith Wilkinson <Keith_Wilkinson -at- yokogawa -dot- co -dot- jp>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 17:45:01 +0900

I understand that the HDK is a free download from MS;
what kind of "hooks" would be required in a forms data entry
application program* to provide context-sensitive help (to
jump directly to a help page corresponding to each form page),
assuming that the forms application is written in Visual BASIC,
Visual C or the like. (Since most people won't be interested
in the detail, please reply directly -- either providing an answer
or telling where I can find it -- and I will summarize if anyone
is interested). PS: I understand that there are tools like
Robohelp, but this is just to demonstrate the concept of
context-sensitive help for forms without spending any money
initially. mailto:PF2K-WLKN -at- asahi-net -dot- or -dot- jp also OK.
*Perhaps this needs to be rephrased as "What is the easiest
way to allow a jump from the form directly to the corresponding
page in the Help file, or a pop-up explanation for the fields in the
form".