Flow4 to Visio to WebHelp?

Subject: Flow4 to Visio to WebHelp?
From: "Backer, Corinne" <CBacker -at- glhec -dot- org>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 14:48:00 -0600

I hope someone can offer some words of wisdom here - I'm at the end of my
tether.

I have a large book (~150 pages) that our ISD group put together as an intro
to our mainframe system. Very nice, and they now want me to put it on our
corporate intranet so they don't have to keep printing them.

All good. The problem is, the document contains about 75 Flow4 charts (Flow
Charting 4, version 2.01). Our corporate standard for flow charting SW is
now Visio Professional 5.0c for Windows. And I'm using RoboHelp HTML Edition
v7.00.116 (output: WebHelp) to create online content.

So, how do I get these flow charts out of Flow4, into Visio, and more
importantly, available as links to my WebHelp version of the book?
RoboHelp's online help says "Supported file formats include: .JPEG, .JPG,
GIF, and in some instances (such as when you are adding ActiveX controls)
ICO and .BMP."

I've tried a few things but don't really know where I'm headed. The quality
is horrendous after the conversions I've tried. (Many users will be printing
these out to pin on their cube walls.)

Any ideas? The sooner the better...this is my chance to make nice for ISD so
they'll owe me one.

Million TIA,
Corinne