"Train the trainer" courses?

Subject: "Train the trainer" courses?
From: "Geoff Hart" <geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca>
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 15:09:22 -0500

I've just received a brochure from a company named Langevin
Learning Services (www.Langevin.com) that focuses on "train the
trainer" type of courses. Their course on "course design" looks
pretty interesting, but it's not cheap. Has anyone taken a course
from the company, or talked with someone who has? Before
committing to the course, I'd like to receive some independent
confirmation that it's worth the money.

--Geoff Hart @8^{)} geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca (Pointe-Claire, Quebec)
"If you can't explain it to an 8-year-old, you don't understand it"--Albert Einstein