RE: Writing Test?

Subject: RE: Writing Test?
From: bbatorsk -at- admin -dot- nj -dot- devry -dot- edu
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 12:48:27 -0500

At 09:44 AM 11/17/99 -0600, you wrote:

>I would have a problem giving a paycheck to certain attitudes shown
>in this thread.

I would have a problem taking a paycheck from some of these attitudes. Why
can't people see the two edges of this sword? And why do I get the feeling
that some people are talking about rather low-level jobs and environments.
Someone said they hire a lot of technical writers--and I keep thinking,
better fewer but better.

Incompetent hiring is incompetent hiring whether the manager is crabby,
disillusioned, or oft "burned". It's not the economy,or the employee, it's
the management.

Barry