RE: What alternatives are there to "Information Mapping"?

Subject: RE: What alternatives are there to "Information Mapping"?
From: Roy Jacobsen <rjacobse -at- GreatPlains -dot- com>
To: "'ian -dot- saunders -at- vf -dot- vodafone -dot- co -dot- uk'" <ian -dot- saunders -at- vf -dot- vodafone -dot- co -dot- uk>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 09:12:21 -0600

Ian,
I'm sure you'll get some strong opinions on Information Mapping. I don't
know all that much about it myself, but I recommend you also check the
archives at http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/. This topic has been discussed
on the list several times before, so you'll probably find some good stuff
there. Good luck.

Regards,
Roy M. Jacobsen
Documentation Supervisor
Great Plains
1701 38th Street Southwest
Fargo, ND 58103
USA

"Hey Dad?"
"Yeah?"
"Is there people on other planets?"
"I don't know Sparks, but I guess I'd say that, if it's just us, it
seems like an awful waste of space..."