Re: Questions to ask Interviewer

Subject: Re: Questions to ask Interviewer
From: Deborah Ray <debray -at- oreilly -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 07:35:53 -0700

At 09:23 AM 11/16/99 -0800, you wrote:

I am interviewing this evening for a new document manager position and one of my biggest interviewing pitfulls comes when they ask if I have any questions, its not that I dont have question I just ted to do alot of research and already have them answers. So my question to you is...what question do you ask regarding the position - not benifet related.

For starters, you might check out the "Questions to Ask
Prospective Employers" Topic Summary on the TECHWR-L
site:

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/questions.html

Hope this helps!
Deborah