Re: Famous Technical Writers

Subject: Re: Famous Technical Writers
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharonburton -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Skip Mendler" <wmendler -at- cornetltd -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 15:10:20 -0800

Not only do I agree that Hunt for October is a truly brilliant technical
book, it was also one of the most gripping.

I throw my hat in for Carl Sagan. While he is not doing "mainstream" tech
writing, he is doing it. Or was, but you get the idea. He could lucidly
explain the most technical concepts in a way that makes you feel as though
you can grasp them. Brilliant stuff! I use him as an example to my students.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!