RE: somewhat OT: question about UK

Subject: RE: somewhat OT: question about UK
From: Lane Pasut <Larissa -dot- Pasut -at- OmegaResearch -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 14:28:27 -0500

Lora,

CV = curriculum vitae, what they call a resume. Don't know if it's law to
ask about a permanent move or not, but I suppose it would be a logical
question. They have to go through a lot of time/expense to obtain a visa for
you and if you don't plan to be there long it wouldn't make sense for
them...

Good luck,

Lane Pasut
User Education