RE: Famous Technical Writers?

Subject: RE: Famous Technical Writers?
From: "John David Hickey" <dave -at- toonboom -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "krupp, marguerite" <krupp_marguerite -at- emc -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:51:33 -0500

Greetings!

> Wellll, "famous" is a relative term, and on this list there's been some
> discussion as to what constitutes a "technical writer," too, so I'm going
> out on a limb with this one.

Actually, fame is pretty easy for me to define.

You're not famous until my mother has heard of you.

--
Be seeing you,

Dave
John David Hickey
Grand Poohbah of Documentation
and proud recipient of two Wing awards

ToonBoom Technologies
Montreal, Quebec, Canada eh?
Tel: 514-278-TOON (8666)
Fax: 514-278-BOOM (2666)
Pag: 514-205-9209

Their site: http://www.toonboom.com
My site: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
Don't confuse my opinions with my employer's.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.