Converting HTML or RTF to Frame/MIF

Subject: Converting HTML or RTF to Frame/MIF
From: Curtis Matthews <cmatthews -at- cpcus -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L (E-mail)" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 10:13:08 -0500

I have a unique problem where I need to take reports from a database and
import them into FrameMaker so that each database field is tagged with a
certain paragraph style.

I can generate the database report in either of two ways: as an RTF report
directly from Access, or as HTML by querying it off a Web server. I could
find no utilities that convert RTF to tagged MIF, and I could only find two
utilities that convert HTML to Frame (Filtrix and HTML-2-Frame, both of
which didn't work). Does anybody know of any other HTML or RTF to FrameMaker
utilities out there? If not, does anybody know a way to directly import
database queries into Frame?

Thanks,
Curtis Matthews