RE: Famous Technical Writers?

Subject: RE: Famous Technical Writers?
From: "Debbie Packer" <dpacker -at- stingrayboats -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 16:38:57 -0500

That was my first reaction as well. I sat in the floor of Books-A-Million
for over an hour several months ago trying to find what I thought was the
best overall HTML book. I came away with a monster of a book called
Mastering HTML 4.0. It wasn't until I got it home that I realized that it
was written by Eric and Deborah. If they're not famous now, they should be!
I always recommend their book (along with a plug of their names) on the web
design lists I'm subscribed to. :)

Debbie
Debbie Packer - Web Developer - http://www.stingrayboats.com

Click here if you want to get paid to surf the web:
http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=ATA-714