RE: Schedule, Cost, & Quality: Pick Two

Subject: RE: Schedule, Cost, & Quality: Pick Two
From: melonie -dot- mcmichael -at- amd -dot- com
To: SteveFJong -at- aol -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:13:21 -0600

Howdy,

Doing it right the first time will still take an experienced, quality writer
which equals cost. Also, it takes longer to do it right the first time
which also equals cost and time.

So, now we are back to "good, quick or cheap: pick any two."

By the way, did anyone else have "Revise, Revise and Revise Again"
pounded into their brains in high school and college English? The
idea of not revising two or three times seems sacrilegious to me,
besides the fact that I will agonize over a sentence when I am trying
to "do it right the first time". If I just get in and write the darn thing,
get done much quicker even with a couple of revisions (and with much
less stress).

Melonie McMichael
CG, Marcom
Advanced Micro Devices