RE: Document Viewer Application Other than Acrobat

Subject: RE: Document Viewer Application Other than Acrobat
From: "Nancy Smith" <smithcds -at- ici -dot- net>
To: "'Dick Margulis'" <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>, "'TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues'" <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:44:10 -0500

I like Trellix -- see http://www.Trellix.com
I don't like Acrobat.

Nancy

>Hello everyone. I need a little help.
>
>I work for a company that directly competes with an
Adobe product.
>Therefore, we do not want to promote Adobe by using
Acrobat, but we do want
>to make our documentation available in an
application like Acrobat.

>Can anyone suggest a comparable document viewer to
Acrobat?

^^^^^
Sponsored by Weisner Associates Inc., Online
Information Services
Moving your documentation online? We can help with
standards, planning,
or training. Visit us at http://www.weisner.com or
mailto:info -at- weisner -dot- com -dot-

Sponsored by Scriptorium Publishing. We offer highly
effective FrameMaker
and WebWorks Publisher training, consulting, and
implementation.
Visit us on the web at www.scriptorium.com

smithcds -at- ICI -dot- NET
$subst('Email.Unsub')
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot-
Visit
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/ for more resources
and info.