RoboHelp Question (Expanded)

Subject: RoboHelp Question (Expanded)
From: bdoonan -at- coreco -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:11:22 -0500

There is another important element I need to know about RoboHelp.

If in RoboHelp, you create the printed doc from the help, how do you
produce a PDF file? What program do you use to generate a PDF if you
created a doc file using Word/RoboHelp? Since I will probably generate a
PDF from the doc file, can any inherent problems develop with this PDF?

Thanks,

Brian