RE: Re peanut butter and all other similarly spreadable comestib les

Subject: RE: Re peanut butter and all other similarly spreadable comestib les
From: Susana Rosende <SRosende -at- thefund -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 14:17:09 -0500

If I read ONE MORE post on peanut butter, I WILL GAG.

This is a warning. Please end the thread on peanut butter sandwiches or I'll
post the detailed, step-by-step procedures of MY favorite peanut butter
recipes:

1.) Peanut Butter and Tuna Fish on Toasted Rye
2.) Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly and Pepperoni and Pickle on Graham
Crackers
3.) Peanut Butter and Banana on Wheat
4.) Peanut Butter and Chocolate Syrup on Corn Flakes
5.) Peanut Butter and Vanilla Ice-Cream
6.) Peanut Butter, Sharp Cheddar Cheese, and Strawberry Jam on Onion Bagel.
7.) Peanut Butter Chicken Casserole.

Note: Peanut Butter must be JIFF Creamy.

(And NO, I was not pregnant when I concocted these culinary delights.)

However, I think newbies to the list would benefit from topics more relevant
to technical writing.

'Nuff said.

(Excuse me while I eat my Peanut Butter, Blue Cheese, and Pumpernickle
sandwich.)

Susana Maria Rosende
Senior Technical Writer
Attorneys' Title Insurance Fund
Orlando, FL
SRosende -at- thefund -dot- com

Visit us on the web at www.scriptorium.com

---
You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as: SRosende -at- THEFUND -dot- COM