thanks - PB&J

Subject: thanks - PB&J
From: "Melissa Fisher" <mfisher -at- automatedlogic -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:06:43 -0500

Just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my question about the possibility
of a pb&j demo (or other similar demo) backfiring. I haven't yet decided to use
such a demonstration; I'm still trying to decide if this will really be a good
analogy for what I want to communicate. But, you have all given me plenty to
think about.

Thanks again,
Melissa Fisher
mfisher -at- automatedlogic -dot- com