Re: peanut butter and jelly - revisited

Subject: Re: peanut butter and jelly - revisited
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Mark Baker <mbaker -at- omnimark -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 12:16:38 -0800 (PST)

But as I said in a previous email, I HAVE used this
and it does get the appropriate point across without
hard feelings, without people having allergic
reactions to peanut oil, and after I did it to a group
of developers at a previous company, I started getting
better input from some of them.

Critique it all you want...it works for me.

Besides...if more of our documentation was fun and
engaging, we might have more documentation readers.

> because an exercise is fun
> and engaging does not meant that it is demonstrating
> the right thing. To

=====
John Posada, Merck Research Laboratories
Sr Technical Writer, WinHelp and html
(work) john_posada -at- merck -dot- com - 732-594-0873
(pers) jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com - 732-291-7811
"The art of creating software that is usable by individuals is a communication skill. It is not a programming skill."
--Bill Atkinson, creator of MacPaint and HyperCard