RE: peanut butter and jelly - revisited

Subject: RE: peanut butter and jelly - revisited
From: "Cascio, Justin" <Justin_Cascio -at- tvratings -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 12:06:22 -0500

Kevin, you're very funny. John, I think, based on your response, that you
misunderstand the question I am raising. The question is: what is the
purpose of the exercise? Is this an exercise in learning all of the steps
you could document (painfully demonstrated by a naif's attempt to follow
them) so that you can then begin to cull those instructions that you can
safely assume (through audience analysis) will be understood by the user?
Justin