Re: Document Viewer Application Other than Acrobat

Subject: Re: Document Viewer Application Other than Acrobat
From: "Dick Margulis" <margulis -at- mail -dot- fiam -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 99 09:38:17 -0500

Have you considered HotSend eFax? Check it out at http://www.hotsend.com.

I just started using it a few days ago. It's free. It installs a menu item in Windows apps that lets you send the currently open document, web page, whatever, as a self-extracting executable. Very quick and easy. If you are sending to a cross-platform audience, then you send a .hot file instead of a .exe file; but that means everyone you are circulating to has to download and install the free viewer (differs by platform, obviously).

I'm a confirmed Acrobat user, but I do like HotSend and have gotten positive feedback on it.

Dick

From: blibys <blibys -at- gateway -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Monday, November 08, 1999 8:15 PM