Document Viewer Application Other than Acrobat

Subject: Document Viewer Application Other than Acrobat
From: "blibys" <blibys -at- gateway -dot- net>
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 21:16:58 -0500

Hello everyone. I need a little help.

I work for a company that directly competes with an Adobe product.
Therefore, we do not want to promote Adobe by using Acrobat, but we do want
to make our documentation available in an application like Acrobat.

Can anyone suggest a comparable document viewer to Acrobat?

Thanks for your help.

Bob Libys
Technical Writer
blibys -at- gateway -dot- net