HTML for demos?

Subject: HTML for demos?
From: Damien_Braniff -at- pac -dot- co -dot- uk
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 14:43:45 +0000

We currently use Demoshield to produce the front ends for our CDs, demos etc and
somebody has asked why we don't used HTML as you can do everything in HTML/Java
that a demo package can do and the new software is likely to be browser based
(and the docs!). Not knowing a lot about HTML (must look at it!) is this right
or has somebody got an inflated view of what you can do with it?

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International