Re: Double the Information

Subject: Re: Double the Information
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>
To: Bob_Maxey -at- mtn -dot- 3com -dot- com
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 13:32:33 -0700

> I get this list, but every message is repeated, so I get a list twice as
> big. I give up in trying to figure it out. I contacted Eric a month ago,
> and he said there was no problem. Any suggestions from the group?

No, I didn't say there was no problem. I said it's a known problem
with the digest and the vendor is working on it.

Contact me offline for more information, or use the archives to
review any admin postings since late August for more information.

Do not continue this discussion online--it's been done already.
Eric