Re: Re: What would you call this?

Subject: Re: Re: What would you call this?
From: TS <tenglish -at- banet -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 22:50:58 -0800

Angela -

I'm afraid I can't be of much help with your specific question. However, if
you are writing for Windows applications, there's a great resource out
there (which may have the answer to your question). Unfortunately, the book
is at my office [and I am on vacation] so I can't look up the answer. But,
it's called "The Microsoft Manual of Style for Technical Publications"
($23.99 on www.amazon.com).

Not much help this time 'round, but it may help in the future :)

Good luck!
Tara