OT: word question

Subject: OT: word question
From: Joanne Grey <j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com>
To: Techwriter Mail List <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:37:59 -0700

I try to stay on topic, and not incur the wrath or Eric, but this
one has me stumped. I'll keep it short and simple (or try to).

I just started working with Word 2000 (it's not my fault, really!) I
can't seem to find a way to open two documents in the same window or
to minimize the doc within the Word window. Is there some setting
I've missed? The online help wasn't very. Can anyone help?

TIA,
-joanne

Joanne Grey j_grey -at- writeangles -dot- com
Write Angles www.writeangles.com

A blank page is God's way of showing you how hard it is to be God.