Clear Case and Frame

Subject: Clear Case and Frame
From: Mark Dempsey <mxd2 -at- osi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L, a list for all technical communication issues" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:38:55 -0700

Hi,

I've been advised that since we're moving to Clear Case with our
FrameMaker documents, we should ensure the Clear Case has some add-ons
to handle Frame docs. Other than Rational SODA, is there anything needed
for plain-vanilla Clear Case to handle Frame docs. Any insights on SODA?

--
Regards,

-- mailto:Mark -dot- Dempsey -at- osi -dot- com
--
-- Mark Dempsey
-- Technical Publications