Re: TechComm & MarCom

Subject: Re: TechComm & MarCom
From: Dick Margulis <margulis -at- fiam -dot- net>
To: "Meyers, Patrick (GES SF)" <meyerpa -at- exchange -dot- ml -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:36:57 -0400

Patrick,

While John makes some good points, I don't think you have to look at a
Fortune 500 company to find a home for your skills. For one thing,
consulting companies, even fairly small ones, employ full-time
PowerPoint pros.

But if you have the broad range of skills you claim, you should be
looking at small startup companies, where one writer often has to wear
many hats--from tech writer to marketing writer to packaging designer to
advertising copywriter to speech writer to ...

Have fun!

Dick