RE: Icon for documentation department

Subject: RE: Icon for documentation department
From: "John David Hickey" <dave -at- toonboom -dot- com>
To: "Techwr-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "Melissa Fisher" <mfisher -at- automatedlogic -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:52:38 -0400

Greetings!

> going to have signs made for each department, including the dept.
> name and an icon or graphic representing the department/function.
> SO... the obvious question for the list is: Anyone have any great ideas?

I'm a huge animation fan, so I admit I'm a bit biased, but how about this:

A picture of Wile E. Coyote sitting to the left of a hugely complicated
machine marked "Roadrunner Trap" and he is reading a book called "How to
Catch a RoadRunner". On the right of the machine is the Roadrunner reading a
book (propped up on rock) called "How to Avoid Roadrunner Traps".

More to come as I think of them...
--
Be seeing you,

Dave
John David Hickey
Grand Poohbah of Documentation
ToonBoom Technologies
Montreal, Quebec, Canada eh?
pg: 514-205-9209

They say the pen is mightier than the sword.
But if you miss a deadline, you'd better bring the sword.
Don't confuse my opinions with my employer's.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.