RE: HELP !!!!! MS Word is messing with me

Subject: RE: HELP !!!!! MS Word is messing with me
From: "Bowen, Marianne" <Marianne -dot- Bowen -at- Nextel -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 08:45:12 -0400

Apologies for taking so long for an update, I got into an accident and was
out most of last week.

I'd like to thank everyone that tried to help me with my MS Word problem. I
finally figured it out.

The first column of my tables contained a sometimes very long field name. I
had set the column width so the long field names would have to wrap. Of
course there is no space in the field names. Apparently Word does not like
this to happen in tables, it got confused big time and the funky printouts
were the result. When I changed the column width to fit in all the field
names the problem was solved.

Marianne

Marianne Bowen
Sr. Technical Writer