{bmc file.bmp} Statement in Microsoft Help Workshop

Subject: {bmc file.bmp} Statement in Microsoft Help Workshop
From: Daruwala Rohina-ind295 <Rohina -dot- P -dot- Daruwala -at- motorola -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, TWIN <twin -at- user -dot- itconsult -dot- co -dot- uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:20:09 +0530

Hi All,

I am creating online help using Microsoft Help Workshop. There is an option
to insert bitmaps into your files using a {bmc file.bmp} - center {bml
file.bmp} - left and {bmr file.bmp} - right statements. I would like to
place a bmp in the middle of a sentence which is neither the center, left or
the right of the document. Does anyone know what statement I should use for
placing the bmp anywhere other than center, left or right of the file?

Regards
Rohina P. Daruwala
Sr. Associate Technical Writer
PCS-IT, Motorola
The Senate, #33, Ulsoor Road
Bangalore - 560 042
India
Telephone : 91-80-5598615 Extn - 1005
Email: rohina -dot- p -dot- daruwala -at- motorola -dot- com