RE: Frustrating/annoying disappearing changes trick (long)

Subject: RE: Frustrating/annoying disappearing changes trick (long)
From: barry -dot- kieffer -at- exgate -dot- tek -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 15:45:22 -0700

Yes! This happens to me all of the time.

I know for a fact that any and even all mis-pelled words are due to the
spellin chker not working corectlly.

Not onley that, but after even my editor editor makes corrections for I, and
I do implement them changs, the save function does not always save the
corrections.

Worse part is it only seams to efect me, and no my co-working people.

This results im my looking like a technicle riting fool.

Dam them spell chkrs and grammmer chkrs!

Dam dat save botton to also!