Re: TW leading GUI design team

Subject: Re: TW leading GUI design team
From: David Cramer <dacramer -at- videon -dot- wave -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:24:34 -0500

Hi Gang,

I'm immensely embarrassed by leaving out the URLs for user interface
guidelines and information I described in a previous message. I had a
problem with the list server bouncing that message back for quoting too
many lines of a previous message, and accidentally deleted the URLs from
the message that finally got through. Here's the main web page URL:

<http://www.smalltalk.org/UserInterfaceDesign.html>

You'll note that it's part of a large Smalltalk programming language
resource site (Go Smalltalk!) The rest of the links are right there.

Regards,

David

David Cramer, Process Innovation Evangelist 87-1313 Border Street
PBSC Computer Training Centres (an IBM company) Winnipeg MB R3H 0X4
Corporate Office Research & Development Canada