RE: CD Browsers, Tutorials, DemoShield - localisation

Subject: RE: CD Browsers, Tutorials, DemoShield - localisation
From: "Phil Saum (UK)" <phils -at- eu -dot- citrix -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 14:21:23 +0100

Re: Localization issues

One of the product we used to ship was customized by vendors so we stored
all of the contact information for the DemoShield presentation in an
external text file that could be edited in notepad. When the demo ran it
picked up the text file and used the information in it in the presentation.
I guess you could use the same technique to localize a demo.

btw. We were using DemoShield 5

Phil Saum
Technical Writer

CiTR!X Systems