Word form fields

Subject: Word form fields
From: Lora Matzner <Lora -dot- Matzner -at- schwans -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:14:14 -0500

Hello, all. I'm using Word '97 w/Windows '95. I'm also on digest. Oh, and
I've cross-posted to the Word list.

With that crap out of the way...

I'm creating a doc. w/several text form fields. Is there a way for the
end-users (who will receive this doc. after I have protected it) to insert
pictures? After I protect the document, the Insert>Picture>From File is
disabled.

I've played w/IncludePicture, but it looks as if I would have to know the
filename of the picture (each user will be inserting diff. pix).

Can anyone help me?

Lora Matzner
Technical Writer
Schwan's Sale Enterprises, Inc.