RE: Master Index for Multiple Word Files

Subject: RE: Master Index for Multiple Word Files
From: "David Chinell" <dchinell -at- msn -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:10:15 -0400

John and all:

Don't miss the fun hidden in Sharon's question!
The RD fields are the easy part. The HARD part is
compiling an overall index from different MANUALS
and showing not only the page number, but which
manual that page is in.

I tried, but I can't come up with a solution to
that part, and I'd really love to get one. So keep
thinking!

Bear