Virus Software

Subject: Virus Software
From: Kevin Feeman <Kevin -dot- Feeman -at- micromass -dot- com>
To: "'Tech Writer's List'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 16:54:50 -0400

In communications, I hear constantly that one virus software is better than
another. is there a consensus that one software application is better than
another? Sorry if this has been hashed to death before, but another round of
happy has come across other list servs, so i was wondering. if this message
causes a happy virus to be sent. i am sorry. please let me know. i tried to
clean up my machine and not sure if i was successful. thanks for you
patience in advance.

Kevin Feeman
Technical Publications Manager
MicroMass Communications Inc.
www.micromass.com <http://www.micromass.com/>
(919) 851-3182 Ext. 3105
kevin -dot- feeman -at- micromass -dot- com