WORD Question

Subject: WORD Question
From: Kstle -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 06:56:23 EDT

Here's something a bit obscure (at least to me):
An engineer I work with would like to sort the Style list on Word -- does
anyone know if this is possible? It seems to start w/ the embedded styles
(alphabetically), then to add the custom styles (alphabetically) and the end
w/ another group of styles. I
I'm talking about the list of styles in the dropdown list in the upper left
(to us) corner of the screen. The style list in the Organizer is arranged
alphabetically.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Please forward answers to me at: kstle -at- aol -dot- com or karen -dot- steele -at- usa -dot- net -dot- (I'm
fortunate enough to be working out of the home office these days.)

Thanks so much,
Karen Steele
Steele/CASE Communication