Re: Writing an Add-In Application's User's Guide... Thanks to tho se who responded...

Subject: Re: Writing an Add-In Application's User's Guide... Thanks to tho se who responded...
From: "Gemmell,Dal" <Dal_Gemmell -at- email -dot- syscom -dot- com -dot- tw>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:09:10 +0800

A big thanks to:

Pete Harbeson, Gilda Spitz, Donna Fisher, and Geoff Hart for offering their
suggestions, and opinions. I have been working on another "higher-priority"
project for the time being, but will be tackling this problem again soon. If
I am able to come up with a good, helpful method, I will be sure to post an
email in the future to the list.

If anyone is interested in a summary of the responses, email me directly.

Regards,

Dal Gemmell

dal_gemmell -at- email -dot- syscom -dot- com -dot- tw