Re: Index Word

Subject: Re: Index Word
From: "Kathi Jan Knill" <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- template -dot- com>
To: "Aoiděn Scully" <ascully -at- flexicom -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 12:02:14 -0400

Although it does not work for sub-entries, to get the word to appear in the
"little box" (that is, the main entry field) you need to double click on
the word (to highlight it) and then put the focus onto the mark dialog box.
The word appears in the field. Then click the mark button....
Unfortunately, as far as I know Word's index utility is "that bad" and it
does nothing but the main entries.

Kathi Knill
Sr. Technical Writer
Template Software, Inc.
Kathi -dot- Knill -at- Template -dot- com
You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't
try. ~ Beverly Sills ~