Your Taking Too Long!

Subject: Your Taking Too Long!
From: "Anthony Markatos" <tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: benadam -at- CYBERDUDE -dot- COM, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 08:37:42 PDT

Maury:

Before (new contract job), I always felt I had to be prepared with a defense.... I was made to feel that I was taking too long to do tasks that were quite complex in reality.

Tony Markatos responds:

Old TW saying: Good technical communications is so simple and straight-forward that they (usually management) will wonder what took you so long.

Bottom Line: In most organizations, it is very dangerous to be efficient and effective.

Tony Markatos
(tonymar -at- hotmail -dot- com)

The truth will set you free - but first you must be miserable.