Graphics Problem - Changing Background Color

Subject: Graphics Problem - Changing Background Color
From: "Josee C. Morel" <jcmorel -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 10:29:48 GMT

Hello,

I am trying to use a .jpg that has a white background in an HTML file. The thing is that I need to make this white background transparent or at least the color of my background.

RGB color - 255,255,204
Hex color - FFFFCC

I have PSP and Microsoft Image Composer (company of small means).

I can't figure it out and this is taking FAR too long already. Could you please offer me some help?

Regards,

J.C. Morel