OT: outage

Subject: OT: outage
From: William Swallow <WSWALLOW -at- commsoft -dot- net>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>, "'WINHLP-L'" <winhlp-l -at- admin -dot- humberc -dot- on -dot- ca>, "'Framers'" <framers -at- frameusers -dot- com>, "'NoBull'" <no-bull-techcomm -at- egroups -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 10:31:38 -0400

Sorry for the post, but if anyone had been trying to reach me since Friday
night, I did not receive your mail. Our mail server went down on Friday
afternoon and we just got service back this morning. If you sent me anything
during that time span, please re-send it now. Thanks.

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
Aptis Software Corporation
a subsidiary of Billing Concepts
phone: 518.433.7698
fax: 518.433.7680
<mailto:william -dot- swallow -at- aptissoftware -dot- com>
<http://www.aptissoftware.com>